Myntra Seller Series: How to sell on Myntra?
Why sell on Myntra?
Myntra is an online marketplace which sells domestic, international & private label brand with monthly traffic of about 32 Million thus becoming a critical marketing channel for all brands operating in the fashion & lifestyle space. Dedicated Myntra account managers provide deep insights about the category and educate you on the various types of promotions that you could use to reach out to potential customers. Registering on Myntra, auto-qualifies to sell your products on Jabong which has about 3.5 Million traffic.
How to become a seller on Myntra?
Step 01: Visit the Myntra partner site (Myntra partner portal) and click on ‘Register Now’
Step 02: Fill in relevant details:
Enter your contact information
Enter details about your business:
Please Note: Myntra accepts requests only from companies & not individuals. All the 4 legal entities are accepted:
- Private Limited Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Sole Proprietorship Firm
- Partnership Firm
Choose the nature of your business:
Mention if you’ve been selling through your website:
Mention if you’ve been selling on other websites:
Don’t forget to add the link to your page/ store page.
Legal documents needed to sell on Myntra:
- GSTIN of the business
- Pan Card of the business
- Current account details such as Contact Name, Account Number, IFSC, Bank Name
Myntra new seller registration process:
- Once you’ve completed the seller registration process successfully, Myntra will get in touch with you for the next steps.
- After the agreement process is complete, you can now login into the partner website (Myntra partner portal).
- Myntra’s on-boarding specialists will help you to list your products & to take your brand store live.
- You can update your inventory, set pricing & shipping fee and offer discounts as per your convenience.
- Customers will now be able to search for your products & make a purchase.
Receiving Orders & Payments:
- You will start receiving orders after your store goes live.
- Notification will be sent to you every time you receive an order.
- Myntra will pack the consignment, create and invoice & ship it to the customer.
- Payment cycle- Myntra takes about 15 days to process the payment to your bank account after deducting commission and other service charges.
Selling on Myntra – FAQ
You will have to register on their partner portal, post which Myntra will send you an email with the next steps.
You can list any product that belongs to the categories present on the website. For example, you can only list products related to apparel, footwear, fashion accessories & beauty care for now.
Any business who is authorised by the Government of India to sell in the retail space can sell on Myntra. However, you cannot sell used /damaged/fake products.
Usually, the payments would get processed by the 10th of the subsequent month except in a few cases where it would be categorically mentioned in the contract.
As Myntra tried to best showcase your products, it recommends to work with its partner cataloging studios or to work with Myntra studios.
Once the agreement is completed, an on-boarding specialist from Myntra will guide you through the next steps.
Any registered business entity can sell on Myntra after its application form is accepted.
Registered business entities can sell any product related to apparel, footwear, fashion accessories, and beauty care.